Panty Boy Phone Sex | Sissy Phone Sex

Fetish phone sex girls want panty boys and sissies for feminization, forced fem, sissification, dollification, bimbofication, and more!

Panty Boy Phone Sex: Dollification Phone Sex

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Dollification Phone Sex


You know what? It's not good enough to me that you're a panty boy or a sissy. I can find those all day long. At this point, what good are they to me? I mean....*yawn*

But there IS a form of feminization I'm interested in. It's a lot more extreme than your everyday run-of-the-mill panty boy BS, though. So you'd better be really into being feminized if you wanna play with me.

I'm talking about dollification and bimbofication!

So what are those things? Basically what they sound like. They're both more extreme forms of feminization where I turn you into a dolly sissy or a bimbo sissy!

Basically, you end up being a super-feminine, super-over-the-top sissy bitch. But in addition to looking like an over-exaggerated slut, you're going to undergo training to BECOME an over-exaggerated slut. When I get finished with you, you're going to be a walking sex doll for men. I can't say "walking, talking sex doll" because a lady doesn't talk with her mouth full!

So if you wanna go from regular old panty boy phone sex to something darker, naughtier, and way more extreme, then call your feminization Mistress Arial.

1-877-822-9333