Panty Boy Phone Sex | Sissy Phone Sex

Fetish phone sex girls want panty boys and sissies for feminization, forced fem, sissification, dollification, bimbofication, and more!

Panty Boy Phone Sex: Panty Boy Humiliation Phone Sex

Monday, October 24, 2011

Panty Boy Humiliation Phone Sex


I have a number of fetish phone sex fantasies. I've always been very open-minded and kinky, so it should really come as no surprise that I have a good many kinks on the phone as well.

But I think one of my favorites is panty boy phone sex. In my opinion, panty boys are adorable! There's nothing cuter than a boy running around in a pair of lacy panties. I really like seeing panty boys' asses in lace boy shorts, but I'm not too particular when it comes down to it.

Of course, the thing is that most--not all, but most--panty boys have small cocks. That's unfortunate for them if they want to have sex, but it works out well if they want to wear panties. It means the equipment fits inside their panties better. Plus, I think that if you have a clit-sized cock, you may as well cover it up with ladies' underwear, right?

Small penis humiliation with panty boys is always a lot of fun. The ones with the truly small cocks know they don't measure up, so they've learned to get off on being laughed at. I love it!

Are you in need of panty boy humiliation? I hope so because that means you'll give Miss Layla a call, won't you? :)

1-877-822-9333